If you are having problems with your Diablo 3 as i have recently had with long loading screen’s about 30-50 seconds.
Here are a few things you can try that worked for me.
I would however say to do this after you are done with your play session for the day.
- Close any Blizzard programs (Agent, game launcher, or game installer).
- Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc to bring up the Task Manager.
- Click the Processes tab.
- Select agent.exe and click End Process.
- Navigate to the folder containing the cache directory:
- Press Windows+R to open the Run dialogue.
- Type the following address into the Run window field and press Enter:
- Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\
- Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8: C:\ProgramData\
- If a Blizzard Entertainment folder exists in the directory, right-click it and select Delete.
- Relaunch the game using its normal shortcut or launcher.
Hope this fix’s your problems like it did mine.