The game is currently slated to be released in the summer of 2014.
Firefly Online is a social role playing game (RPG) based on Firefly, Joss Whedon’s cult-hit television series. Firefly Online (FFO) is currently in development for iOS, Android, Mac OS and Windows OS.
In Firefly Online, players assume the role of a ship captain as they hire a crew and seek out adventures, all the while trading with and competing against the millions of other players to try to survive in the Verse: find a crew, find a job, keep flying.
FFO provides a variety of gameplay activities and systems so that players can fully experience life in the Verse.
- Assume the role of a ship captain – create a crew and customize a ship
- Aim to misbehave in space and planet-side adventures
- Cross-platform player experience across devices (pick-up and play from anywhere)
- Unique social features connecting Firefly fans
- Create a shiny ship and explore the Verse
Firefly Online has been officially accepted as a Steam partner! That means PC and Mac users will be able to buy FFO, sign into their accounts, get bonuses, DLC and extras through the Steam engine. You’ll even be able to discuss the game with fellow players in our very own Firefly Online Steam community!
You can be sure to find me in space somewhere 😀
Will you be getting the game?
Leave a comment letting us know.
“A captain’s goal was simple: find a crew, find a job, keep flying” – Shepherd Derrial Book